About the Course
The 27-hole (red, yellow and green nines) golf course is the crown jewel of our community. Walkers have long wanted to walk on the course, but of course, that is unsafe with golf balls flying about. But now, we are trialing a way to safely allow this activity by sharing the space with the maintenance crew one morning a week when they close one nine for work. The beauty of this open green space is what attracted man of us to move to Charbonneau and now, we can share it. Be sure to say “hi” to the crew as you enjoy your walk.
Everyone is now invited to walk and enjoy a selected course each Thursday morning from dawn until 9:30am. Walkers and joggers may enter the designated course from the pro shop area, from your home, or at a point where the cart path enters the course. If you have questions, call the Pro Shop at 503.694.1246.
- Walk at your own risk – watch for uneven roots and heaves along the paths
- Normal dog walking rules apply — on leash/baggies ready — please do not use golf course receptacles to dispose — take it home.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are welcomed, but please leave your bicycles, skateboards and roller blades at home for everyone’s safety.
- Please keep an eye out for the maintenance crew and their equipment — they do take right- of -way over walkers.
- Golfers begin play at 9:30am, so please exit the course by then.
- Have fun & enjoy our community green space!
|Nov – Mar||All||RED|
Click to download the guidelines with the schedule.