and will be closed Monday, Feb. 15 for the Presidents’ Day holiday.
We are pleased to announce that Clackamas County has been downgraded from the “Extreme Risk” category into the “High Risk” category as per the governor’s guidelines.
Please see below for the updated clubhouse use guidelines and contact the office at 503-694-2300 during business hours (Mon. through Fri. 9-5) to make a reservation.
Thank you for your continued patience.
Charbonneau Country Clubhouse Use Guidelines
as of February 12, 2021
- The clubhouse Card Room, Dining Room and Fireplace Room will be open to limited use by reservation starting Friday, February 12, 2021. Call the office at 503-694-2300 to reserve a time
- Room capacities for the Dining Room, Card Room and the Fireplace Room vary. Please call the office for planning an activity or event
- 6 feet physical distancing is required for people not in the same household under government guidelines
- Library is open to one person at a time. Appointments are recommended
- Please comply with statewide face mask guidance
- Residents are asked to wipe down (sanitize) surfaces before and after their reservation. Disinfectant will be available in each room
- Please bring your own water, as fountains will not be operable
- Food consumption in the Clubhouse is allowed, but buffets are discouraged without specific protocols. Please review any food plans with staff.
- Card games, Mah Jongg & other games are not allowed at this time under government guidelines
- More than one person at a time in the restroom is discouraged
- There will be increased janitorial cleaning of clubhouse and bathrooms
- Members who have not received two COVID vaccines and are at higher risk for severe COVID-19 complications (persons over age 60 or with underlying medical conditions) are encouraged to stay home to reduce their risk of exposure
- If you are sick, please stay home
- We cannot guarantee this facility is free of risk from COVID-19, so all current use of the clubhouse will be at your own risk. Please make informed decisions for your own protection.
The Pavilion can be used by reservation only
- Seating is limited to 6 people (and only two households) per table.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from people not from your household
- Maximum 50 people per event and 11:00 pm closing time.
- Clubhouse restrooms will be accessible during office hours. Proper social distancing must be maintained while waiting to use the restroom. Access through the front door only. For after-hour events, arrangements can be made for staff to be available. Please call the CCC office at 503-694-2300.