WILSONVILLE, OR — The City of Wilsonville is currently seeking applicants to fill 14 open positions on City boards and commissions. Volunteer terms begin in 2019 for those candidates appointed by Mayor Tim Knapp and approved by the City Council.
Volunteer service on a City board improves the community and aides the City’s ability to serve residents, businesses and visitors.
“We are seeking community members who are passionate about retaining the high quality of life we currently enjoy in Wilsonville,” Knapp said.
The positions available include:
- Two positions for three-year terms on the Budget Committee
- Eight positions for two-year terms on the Development Review Board
- Two positions for four-year terms on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- One position for a four-year term on the Planning Commission
- One position for a three-year term on the Tourism Promotion Committee
The application deadline — which applies to members seeking reappointment as well as new community members — is Thursday, Nov. 1, at 5 pm. Applications are available at ci.wilsonville.or.us/bc.
For additional information, contact Kimberly Veliz, City Recorder, at 503-570-1506; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications and Marketing Manager, City of Wilsonville