We are planning a huge Fall community event to happen Friday, September 22. This event will celebrate and savor the Summer harvest and will feature live music (Polka) beginning at 4:30, a beer tasting at 5:00 pm, and a catered dinner by Dalton’s at 5:30 pm. All this for only $5 per ticket! This will be hugely popular so we have setup the following guidelines for ticket purchase:
1) Tickets are for Charbonneau residents only
2) You may purchase tickets for other Charbonneau residents, however, a limit of 16 tickets per person has been established.
3) You must give the names of the residents using the tickets you purchase
4) Hold onto your tickets, each person will need a ticket to gain admission to the event
5) We are not reserving tables for this event. If you wish to reserve a seats, you can do so at 4:30 pm, on the day of the event. Bring your ticket, write your name on the back of it, and set it on the table in front of the seat of your choice.
6) Only 250 tickets are available