The May 2018 edition of the all-city newsletter, The Boones Ferry Messenger, features reports and updates on a range of topics including the following articles and content:
- Wood MS Students Head to Washington D.C. For Constitution Competition
- Task Force Zeroes In on Preferred Site for French Prairie Bridge
- Mayor: Annual Address Provides Time to Consider City’s Vision, Goals
- I-5 Ramp-to-Ramp Lane Solution Draws Public Support
- Chief: Are You Ready in the Event of an Earthquake?
- Fire Camp Readies Women for Careers in Firefighting
- Wilsonville Festival of Arts Seeks Broad, Diverse Crowd
- Wlsonville STAGE Ends in Farce with Award-Winning “Flaming Idiots”
- City Grant Awards Support Community Tourism Efforts
- Log Raft Photos Sought By Historical Society
- Surveying to Design Pipeline Could Slow Local Traffic West of I-5
- Planning Commission to Review Parks & Recreation Master Plan
- Boones Ferry Park Master Plan Public Meeting Set for June 5
- City Seeks Volunteers for Board and Committee Vacancies
- Committee Set to Review 2018-19 Budget
- Council to Consider New Garbage/Recycling Agreement.
- Clackamas Community College Welcomes New President.
- Town Center Plan Informed, Improved by Local Business Owners
- When Solicitors Knock, Be Cautious and Ask for ID
- Event Organizers Needed for Fun in the Park
- Calendar: Plant Sales, WERK Day and Bulky Waste Day
And even more content about City and Wilsonville-area community happenings and events!
Source: City of Wilsonville 4.30.18