The City of Wilsonville invites job applicants who are innovative and hard-working team members to a Hiring Fair on Saturday, May 20, 7:45 a.m. – 5 p.m., at Wilsonville City Hall, 29799 SW Town Center Loop East. At the event applicants apply for and may even be offered a position all on the same day.
Specifically the City seeks to immediately fill the following openings:
- Seasonal Utility Worker – seven full-time, temporary positions available
- Part-Time Transit Driver – two benefited positions with 25+ hours per week available
- Utilities Maintenance Specialist – two full-time positions available in the Roads division
To apply for the positions applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a GED or High School Diploma. Attendees should bring:
- A valid driver license
- A résumé
- Photo identification such as a driver’s license or passport for the I-9 form
- A great attitude for a potential interview
At the event attendees will fill out an application, which to be reviewed on the spot, and then the eligible applicants that pass the screening are to be interviewed. The City intends to offer same-day second interviews and even make job offers to successful applicants.
The screening process is on a first-come, first-serve basis and applicants are encouraged to arrive early. Job offers are contingent on a background check (including driving record) and a drug screening.
For more information about the Hiring Fair or job opportunities, visit